Depending on the variety of zucchini, a gardener can get fruits of different shapes, collect early or late harvest, even the taste of the pulp may be different. This is due to the fact that all varieties are special. Zucchini Gribovsky 37 is also unique, like all other species. This is a mid-season variety that gives stable yields annually. Its peculiarity is in resistance to strong cooling.
Description of squash varieties Gribovsky 37
Zucchini Gribovsky 37 was bred in 1943 and therefore belongs to one of the oldest and time-tested varieties. It has been cultivated for many decades in all cities of the former Soviet Union. Today it is grown on private plots, cottages and on an industrial scale, on farms. The first fruits are harvested at 40-50 days after germination.
Zucchini length - 20-25 cm, weight - 0.7-1.3 kg
The plant is very tall, branched. Scourge can grow very much. Stem dense, thick, prone to the formation of lateral shoots. Leaves are green, large, weakly dissected, pentagonal, kept on 30 cm petioles.
The fruits are cylindrical, elongated. There is always a weak ribbing in the area of the stem. Zucchini length - 20-25 cm, weight - 0.7-1.3 kg. The color of the peel at maturity is white and then becomes pale green. When the fruit has perepsep, color of a peel can be yellowish. The flesh is usually always white.
Fruits Gribovsky 37 very tasty, tender, if you pluck them on time. The flesh is juicy, with a high content of vitamins.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of a grade?Read also these articles.
- Growing broiler chickens
- Variety of tomato gina
- How to plant melon seedlings
- Calving cow
Zucchini Gribovsky 37 has a lot of positive qualities.
- Yield up to 500 kg / ha on an industrial scale. In a private garden, usually from a square meter to collect up to 7 kg of fruit.
- Resistant to strong cold snaps, return frosts. Even with unexpected frosts, the variety survives and gives fruit in summer.
The main disadvantage of zucchini varieties Gribovsky 37 - branching
- Resistance to most diseases that can affect zucchini. Pests plants tolerate without difficulty.
- The harvest is stored for a long time, under proper conditions it can last until spring, although the taste deteriorates with age of the fruit.
- The fruits of the presentation, they can often be found on the market and store shelves.
- It is grown throughout Russia, Ukraine and nearby countries. Almost any climate is suitable for the variety. And if there is too early cooling or heavy rains, it is worth growing it in a greenhouse, where it gives even great harvests.
The main disadvantage of the zucchini variety Gribovsky 37 is branching. On the site it takes a lot of space. Not only bush squash, but even some branched ones are much more profitable to plant, in terms of space saving. It is also worth considering that today there are a lot of new varieties of zucchini, the best in terms of yield, with earlier ripening periods, which reduced the popularity of the species.
How to plant zucchini?
The landing site can be dark or sunny, but it is very important that the ground is light, fertile.
To plant a variety Gribovsky 37 is very simple. Usually, gardeners do not waste time on seedlings, seeds are immediately sown in open ground or a greenhouse from about mid-April to late May (depending on the region). Outside during the sowing period, there should already be at least +10 degrees Celsius during the day and +5 at night. If it is still too cold or there is a threat of returnable frosts, it is worth covering the crops with foil.
Important! If the gardener needs an early harvest, it is worth harvesting seedlings, and not sowing seeds in open ground.
The landing site can be dark or sunny, but it is very important that the ground is light, fertile. By diluting with peat, river sand, making humus it is brought to the desired type. Acidity should not be high, otherwise the squash simply does not grow.
Between the rows make a gap of 1 meter
Since the zucchini varieties Gribovsky 37 branchy, it is necessary to plant it away from each other. The holes are usually made in a staggered manner. The distance between the pits should be approximately 50-80 cm. A gap of 1 meter is made between the rows. First, the pits are watered, waiting for the water to be absorbed. After that, 2-3 seeds are sown in each well, in case they do not germinate, although the germination of the variety is good. Then the wells are covered with earth for 3-4 cm.
Important! During sowing only warm water is used!
How to care for a grade?We recommend reading our other articles.
- Tomato variety Honey
- Currant Leningrad giant
- The best dairy breeds of cows
- Incubator temperature and humidity
Gribovsky 37 is very simple to care for zucchini, but in general it’s impossible to forget that it’s impossible to grow a culture in the garden. They need care, just not to the same extent as, for example, tomatoes.
- Watering is carried out very rarely, usually if the drought lasts a long time. In normal (not very hot) summer days, 1-2 waterings per week will be enough. But you should make sure that the earth does not dry out much, because the amount of water you need also depends on the type of soil.
In order for the plant not to overwhelm the entire area, its growth must be controlled
- About once a week it’s worth loosening the land between the rows so that air can penetrate into the lower layers of soil and nourish the roots of the plants. All weeds during loosening are removed from the site.
- In order for the plant not to overwhelm the entire plot, its growth must be controlled. Usually, the whips are simply pinched if they do not climb in the right place.
- Feeding if contribute, then only on poor soils. Also, they will not interfere if the Gribovsky 37 squash slowed down or completely stopped growing. From folk, organic substances suitable ash, yeast solution, an infusion of herbs. Of the specialized substances you can use: "Bud", "Biohumus", "Agromix", "Ross", "Effecton". You can apply and minerals: nitrophoska, potassium nitrate, urea, superphosphate, manganese sulphate, boric acid.
Harvesting zucchini Gribovsky 37
Mushrooms Gribovsky 37 ripen on average for 1.5 months. Check the readiness of the harvest is very simple - if the fruit has reached 20 cm in length, it can be removed. Such sizes of zucchini in this class are the most acceptable. Such fruits are among the young, not overripe, the most suitable for food.
Important! Overcooked zucchini may be too elongated, plump. They have a coarse rind, the flesh becomes tasteless. Therefore, it is necessary to collect this vegetable on time!
If you want to set aside the zucchini on the seeds, you should leave it in the garden a little longer. Let overspeed, but the seeds can ripen.
Gribovsky 37 - a universal grade. Many delicious dishes can be made from it.
The shelf life of the Gribovsky 37 vegetable marrows lasts until the end of February, but only on the condition that they were collected in time and created the most suitable conditions for them. This species lies very well at a temperature of + 4 ... +10 degrees and a humidity of 85-90% in the cellar.
Interesting! After long-term storage, the zucchini can be taken with a hard crust; it is easiest to cut it after soaking for several hours in plain water.
Gribovsky 37 - a universal grade. You can make delicious first, second courses, appetizers, salads, and caviar. It is ideal for canning for the winter (salads, cuts, caviar). Like any other type of zucchini, this can be cut into slices, cubes or cubes and just freeze to throw in the dishes in the winter. With this storage, the taste of the fruit does not change.